Tuesday 16 August 2011

A day on ...

The operation is off - seems like there are various complicated attachments to the 'premium level cover' that I have through Momentum Health Care.

It's all about bulk, apparently, they've negotiated discounts against footfall - so you have to go to the hospital of their choosing, and use only Surgeon who operates there. Or you can pay the shortfall - over R10K in this case (..."and the rest", as the Hospital admin lady put it ...). Shortfall I thought would have been covered by the top-up Insurance I took to fill any gaps in the Momentum plan. Insurance on insurance - I should have read the small print. So I will have to start again. Meantime, I can only hear from the left now.

Drove into a riot today - tyres burning, people hurling stones, baton charges by no longer genial police. Guess the civil as become uncivil. Still no evidence of Plasma screens, though. However I fear it may just be a matter of time/opportunity. I may well end up apologising to the oiks.















Risotto was a success. Garden is blooming. I'm sitting outside as I write - bathed in the fragrance of Jasmine.






1 comment:

  1. Bloody time! Sorry about your sectum but more reasons to be cheerful: you managed to delay nose pain for a while and with only half your hearing, you are going to deal with only half the crap we get to hear all day long

    ReplyDelete